OVERVIEW Womenswear Wikipedia writes of fourteenth-century clothing: “Wool was the most important material for clothing, due to its numerous favorable qualities,...
Category: decade overview
- 1733-34 – Jean Siméon Chardin, Soap BubblesIn 1730-1739, 18th century, artwork analysis
- 1910-1919In 1910-1919, 20th century, decade overview
- 1864In 1860-1869, 19th century, year overview
- 1859 – Gold silk day dress with floral brocadeIn 1850-1859, 19th century, garment analysis
- 1769 – Jean Honore Fragonard, A Woman With a DogIn 1760-1769, 18th century, artwork analysis