OVERVIEW Womenswear E uropean fashion during the 1860s is distinguished by small waists, achieved with corsets, and fuller “bell” skirts. The shapes of...
Category: year overview
- 1864In 1860-1869, 19th century, year overview
- 1859 – Gold silk day dress with floral brocadeIn 1850-1859, 19th century, garment analysis
- 1769 – Jean Honore Fragonard, A Woman With a DogIn 1760-1769, 18th century, artwork analysis
- 1872 – Mon. Vignon, Silk day dressIn 1870-1879, 19th century, garment analysis
- 1876In 1870-1879, 19th century, year overview