Seventies fashion saw bold colors and patterns take center stage. Women’s fashion looked back to the 1940s by day and pumped up the glamour by night. Men had an array of suit types to choose from and favored colorful plaids. Children’s fashion followed adult fashion with bold plaids and bright colors with the distinction between genders lessening throughout the decade.
- 1910-14 – Callot Soeurs, evening dressIn 1910-1919, 20th century, garment analysis
- chemisetteIn 19th century, C, term definition
- 1510 – Titian, Portrait of a Man with a Quilted SleeveIn 1510-1519, 16th century, artwork analysis
- 1400-1409In 1400-1409, 15th century, decade overview
- 1870-1879In 1870-1879, 19th century, decade overview