A master dressmaker and designer, Emile Pingat (c. 1820-1901) was among the elite Paris couturiers of his age, who dressed the wealthiest and most sophisticated of clients in the fashion capital of the world.
Category: designer profile
- 1910-14 – Callot Soeurs, evening dressIn 1910-1919, 20th century, garment analysis
- chemisetteIn 19th century, C, term definition
- 1510 – Titian, Portrait of a Man with a Quilted SleeveIn 1510-1519, 16th century, artwork analysis
- 1400-1409In 1400-1409, 15th century, decade overview
- 1870-1879In 1870-1879, 19th century, decade overview