The half-length portrait of Katharina Merian, attributed to the German artist Hans Brosamer, is an exemplary painting of German women’s fashion of the early 16th century.
Tag: Protestant Reformation
- 1840 – Queen Victoria’s Wedding DressIn 1840-1849, 19th century, garment analysis
- 1872 – Emile Pingat, Visiting DressIn 1870-1879, 19th century, garment analysis
- 1904 – John Singer Sargent, Lady Helen Vincent, Viscountess D’AbernonIn 1900-1909, 20th century, artwork analysis
- 1878 – James Tissot, EveningIn 1870-1879, 19th century, artwork analysis
- clocks/clockingIn 17th century, 18th century, 19th century, C, term definition