La Cigale is a sharply structured gown by Christian Dior for his 1952 A/W collection Profile Line. This collection followed the lines of his New Look style and added contrasts in color and shape.
Tag: Queen of Hearts skirt
- 1997 – Besson, The Fifth ElementIn 1990-1999, 20th century, film analysis
- Norell: Flappers Back In FashionIn 1920-1929, 1960-1969, 20th century, LGBTQ+, thematic essays
- ByzantineIn Asia, Byzantine, culture overview
- backstrap loomIn Africa, Americas, B, L, term definition
- 1872 – House of Worth, Seafoam Green Silk GownIn 1870-1879, 19th century, garment analysis