A decorative ladder of bows descending down the stomacher of a dress. Worn during the late 17th and 18th centuries. Sometimes spelled eschelle.
- chaperonIn 15th century, C, term definition
- 2010 – Alexander McQueen, dressIn 2010-2019, 21st century, garment analysis
- 1762 – Juan Patricio Morlete Ruiz, Portrait of Doña Maria Tomasa Durán López de CárdenasIn 1760-1769, 18th century, artwork analysis
- caracoIn 18th century, C, term definition
- 1630-1639In 1630-1639, 17th century, decade overview