A short, asymmetrical wrap garment pinned at the left shoulder, worn by men in Ancient Greece.
- codpieceIn 15th century, 16th century, C, term definition
- daggingIn 14th century, 15th century, 16th century, D, term definition
- 1747 – Arthur Devis, Mr. and Mrs. BullIn 1740-1749, 18th century, artwork analysis
- Stout Fashion & Early 20th Century American Ready-to-WearIn 1910-1919, 1920-1929, 20th century, thematic essays
- 1778 – Joseph Siffred Duplessis, Benjamin FranklinIn 1770-1779, 18th century, artwork analysis