Quillwork is a method of textile ornamentation among some North American Indian groups that employs the quills of porcupines, often flattened or dyed, to be used as a decorative embellishment.
- AkweteIn 19th century, 20th century, A, Africa, term definition
- cochineal dyesIn 14th century, 15th century, 16th century, 17th century, 18th century, Americas, C, term definition
- wampumIn 17th century, 18th century, 19th century, Americas, term definition, W
- moccasinsIn 19th century, Americas, M, term definition
- labretIn 14th century, 15th century, 16th century, Africa, Americas, L, term definition