Wampum are shell beads strung together by American Indians to create images and patterns on accessories such as headbands and belts that can also be used as currency for trading.
- 1922-1985 – Rudi GernreichIn 20th century, designer profile, LGBTQ+
- 2010-2019In 2010-2019, 21st century, decade overview
- 1983In 1980-1989, 20th century, year overview
- 1876 – James Tissot, SummerIn 1870-1879, 19th century, artwork analysis
- adinkraIn 17th century, 18th century, 19th century, 20th century, A, Africa, BIPOC, term definition