Wampum are shell beads strung together by American Indians to create images and patterns on accessories such as headbands and belts that can also be used as currency for trading.
- The Fez and the Ottoman Path to ModernityIn 19th century, 20th century, thematic essays
- 1869 – Red Silk DressIn 1860-1869, 19th century, garment analysis
- katazome (stencil printing)In 18th century, 19th century, ancient, Asia, K, P, S, term definition
- 1905 – André Derain, Lucien GilbertIn 1900-1909, 20th century, artwork analysis
- Inès Gâches-Sarraute and the Straight-Front CorsetIn 1890-1899, 1900-1909, 1910-1919, 19th century, 20th century, thematic essays