A nineteenth-century women’s hat that featured a large brim which extended beyond the wearer’s face.
- 1930-1939In 1930-1939, 20th century, decade overview
- Grand Opening of the Museum of Historical Costume in Poznan, PolandIn 1880-1889, 19th century, blog
- Exhibitionism: 50 Years of The Museum at FITIn 20th century, 21st century, blog
- froggingIn 18th century, 19th century, F, term definition
- Gucci Strikes Red: China’s Love Affair with GucciIn 2000-2009, 2010-2019, 21st century, thematic essays