Rosettes are a decorative rose element usually found on shoes in the 17th century as fashion statement.
- roses / rosettesIn 17th century, R, term definition
- carrick coatIn 1860-1869, 19th century, term definition
- 1535-40 – Attributed to Corneille de Lyon, Anne de Pisseleu (1508–1576)In 1530-1539, 1540-1549, 16th century, artwork analysis
- 1855 – Franz-Xaver Winterhalter, The Empress Eugénie Surrounded by her Ladies-in-WaitingIn 1850-1859, 19th century, artwork analysis
- 1883 – Pierre Auguste Renoir, City Dance (Danse à la ville)In 1880-1889, 19th century, artwork analysis