Decorative and strengthening embroidery on stockings in Europe and America during the 16th-19th centuries.
- We Were There: Harlie Des Roches on the Black Presence in Renaissance EuropeIn 16th century, BIPOC, blog
- 1797 – Anne-Louis Girodet, Portrait of Jean-Baptiste BelleyIn 1790-1799, 18th century, artwork analysis, BIPOC
- muslinIn 19th century, M, term definition
- 1982In 1980-1989, 20th century, year overview
- 1650 – Diego Velázquez, Juan de ParejaIn 1650-1659, 17th century, artwork analysis, BIPOC