Akwete is a decorative cloth with complex weave designs, creating intricate geometric patterns, made with many vibrant colors. It is usually made into wrappers for women to wear and it is made by the Igbo women of Nigeria.
- AkweteIn 19th century, 20th century, A, Africa, term definition
- cochineal dyesIn 14th century, 15th century, 16th century, 17th century, 18th century, Americas, C, term definition
- wampumIn 17th century, 18th century, 19th century, Americas, term definition, W
- moccasinsIn 19th century, Americas, M, term definition
- labretIn 14th century, 15th century, 16th century, Africa, Americas, L, term definition