An anorak is a jacket that typically has a hood, but not always, which was originally worn by the indigenous peoples of the Arctic designed to keep them warm and protected from harsh weather.
- 1785 – Adélaïde Labille-Guiard, Self-Portrait with Two PupilsIn 1780-1789, 18th century, artwork analysis
- bogolanfiniIn 20th century, Africa, B, term definition
- xicolliIn Americas, ancient, term definition, X
- 1997 – Besson, The Fifth ElementIn 1990-1999, 20th century, film analysis
- Norell: Flappers Back In FashionIn 1920-1929, 1960-1969, 20th century, LGBTQ+, thematic essays