Faience is a man-made ceramic material that was often used in ancient Egypt to make jewelry and devotional objects. It is usually a blue color.
The frock coat is a collared man’s coat worn through the eighteenth to the twentieth century. It rose to prominence mainly in the nineteenth century, especially Victorian England. It is characterized as a knee-length overcoat, buttoned down to the waist, that drapes over the lower half of the body like a skirt.
- 1922-1985 – Rudi GernreichIn 20th century, designer profile, LGBTQ+
- 2010-2019In 2010-2019, 21st century, decade overview
- 1983In 1980-1989, 20th century, year overview
- 1876 – James Tissot, SummerIn 1870-1879, 19th century, artwork analysis
- adinkraIn 17th century, 18th century, 19th century, 20th century, A, Africa, BIPOC, term definition