The large draped garment of white, undyed cloth worn by Roman men as a sign of citizenship.
- 1883 – Pierre Auguste Renoir, City Dance (Danse à la ville)In 1880-1889, 19th century, artwork analysis
- poke bonnetIn 19th century, B, P, term definition
- Compartment Couture: New York City Department Stores 1850-1930In 19th century, 20th century, thematic essays
- Spanish farthingaleIn 15th century, 16th century, 17th century, F, S, term definition
- panes/paningIn 15th century, 16th century, 17th century, P, term definition